The Palm OS (Operating System) and PocketPC 2003 program for application of The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure (JNC 7) .
This interactive guideline tool will assist the clinician in implementing the JNC 7 High Blood Pressure Guidelines at the point of care.
Last update: 5/05
Instructions for installing the JNC7 Program your Palm OS device:
- Download the file "JNC7v1.2_install.prc" to your computer.
- After JNC7v1.2_install.prc is saved on your computer, use the Palm desktop software to HotSync the file to your Palm OS device.
- Then, tap the JNC7.prc icon on your Palm OS to start the program.
Instructions for installing the JNC7 Program your PocketPC 2003 device:
Compatible Devices. INSTALL THIS PROGRAM ONLY ONTO DEVICES RUNNING THE POCKETPC 2003 OPERATING SYSTEM. Installing this program onto devices running other versions of the operating system (e.g., PocketPC 2002, Windows CE) could cause loss of all data on the device. This program may not work on all PocketPC 2003 devices due to the use of different processors by different device manufacturers.
- We strongly recommend that you back up your PocketPC device before downloading and installing these (or any) new files.
- Download the file "JNC7_PPC2003.zip" to your computer.
- After downloading the JNC7_PPC2003.zip file and saving it to your hard drive, double-click to unzip the file and save it to your hard drive.
- A file named jnc7_setup.exe will be included in the zip file.
- After jnc7_setup.exe is saved to your computer, double click the file to begin the installation. A PocketPC 2003 device must be connected to your computer via ActiveSync.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- After installation is complete, click the JNC7 icon on your PocketPC 2003 device to run the program.