Our mission is to promote cardiovascular wellness through prevention, awareness, and partnerships in the Charlotte Mecklenburg area.
The vision of the HeartBright Foundation is:
- To create an awareness or understanding of risk factors for cardiovascular disease in our region through local, regional and national channels.
- To act as a liaison between the high-risk individual and essential community resources.
- To conduct an ongoing needs assessment of the state of cardiovascular disease prevention in our region.
- With the use of assessment data, to support innovative programs that eliminate existing gaps in preventative services with respect to cardiovascular disease.
- To coordinate the provision of services that are provided by existing local agencies whose mission incorporates the prevention of cardiovascular (heart) disease in an effort to reduce or eliminate duplication and optimize utilization of those services.